Autor: Malcolm Thorpe
Edición: Segunda, 2021
Peso: 0,98 Kg
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
Brickwork Level 2 has been adapted from John Hodge’s classic Brickwork for Apprentices – the established textbook on brickwork for bricklayers. Designed to meet new requirements of the City and Guilds bricklaying programmes, this book has been written to match the latest industry-based requirements and technical developments in the field, including recent changes to the Building Regulations. Each chapter follows the syllabus and contains a section of multiple-choice questions to provide trainees with vital practice for the job knowledge and multiple-choice tests.
Highly illustrated throughout and now in full colour, this is the essential reference for qualified bricklayers and other professionals working in the construction industry, as well as students wishing to embark on a career in bricklaying.
There is also the facility to access the Support Material on the Routledge website, which includes:
1. The Construction Industry (Community Buildings)
2. Health and Safety in the Construction Industry
3. Communication and Records
4. Construction Technology
5. Moving and Handling Resources
6. Solid Walls and Piers
7. Constructing Cavity Walls with Openings
8. Cladding to Timber, Steel and Concrete Frames
9. Thin Joint Masonry
10. Bridging Openings with Lintels and Arches
11. Domestic Drainage
12. Answers to Multiple-Choice Questions